About Jesus C.O.U.sins

Friday, April 2, 2010

Evaluation Time



Examining the steps you have taken in your life up to this point is not a bad thing. At some point, evaluating your walk in Christ and self checking is neccessary. Are you doing all you can do for God? Where does He rank in your life? Take a moment to re-evaluate the way you have been living your life.
I had to do some self checking. I had to stop my walk and make sure the things I was doing lined up with what God wanted me to do. Some activities I was involved in, some people I hung around, and my priorities was all out of wack. I put my company first above everything. I didn't study my Bible like I should. And I was putting more of the world in me then God. Indeed, I was headed in the wrong direction, not even realizing it.
Perhaps you proclaim that you are a Christian and you live a Christian lifestyle. It is important that evaluate your walk. This is important for a number of reasons, most importantly its how you are going to get into heaven. Secondly, by you proclaiming that you are a Christian, others are watching you and what you do. Make sure that you are being a good example of what a Christian should be. Thirdly, evaluations are not all bad. You could be reassured that you are doing what you are suppose to be doing. Perhaps you can be reminded of what more you can be doing. Either way, look over your life and make sure you are doing what thus says the Lord.

Gal 6

4 -5Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life.
Until Next Time...

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Foot Work

Our new community project for the 1st Quarter will be "Foot Work" Our goal is to supply 50 pairs of new shoes for those searching or headed back to work. We want to supply comfortable working shoes and remind other C.O.U.sins to allow God to order their steps in His word. We need brand new or barely worn shoes to make this a success. Would you like to be involved? Click our volunteer button and let us know how you would like to get involved.

Evening Chats

We will be having evening chats every Wednesday and Thursday this month. Our chat room will be open for those who just want to come and chat and fellowship online with other Christians. Chat room will open at 7:00pm.

Ideas

We are looking for ideas for our second quarter community project. Please email us your ideas jesuscousin@ymail.com
 

Popular Posts

Im Jesus Cousin Copyright © 2010 Yesmam.net