About Jesus C.O.U.sins

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Supporter



We all come to a point in any relationship where you play the role of the supporter. It is your job to be there and assist the other person with the trials and tribulations in their lives. It is your duty to be that witness and tell the other that its going to be okay and to trust the Lord that He will make a way out of no way. For me, I'm playing that role now.
This role requires strength and God would have never put me in this position if He felt I could not handle it. With days passing, I began to wonder what is happening? I pray for more strength to keep going and be that God appointed person (the supporter) in my situation, but I believe I am starting to break down. As I go through my own trails in life, it becomes harder to be "the supporter" for someone else. However, from reading Songs of Solomon Chapter 4, I was reminded of true love. I was reminded of the love Christ had for us and the trails He went through is far more greater than anything I will ever endure. I was reminded that even though Jesus had his own situations to deal with, He still was there for everyone around Him.
If you are playing the supporter role right now in life, count it an honor that God choose you. Remember your help cometh from the Lord. Stay continually prayed up and never falter in your walk. Keep the faith and God will bless you.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 -7Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.

Until Next Time....

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Foot Work

Our new community project for the 1st Quarter will be "Foot Work" Our goal is to supply 50 pairs of new shoes for those searching or headed back to work. We want to supply comfortable working shoes and remind other C.O.U.sins to allow God to order their steps in His word. We need brand new or barely worn shoes to make this a success. Would you like to be involved? Click our volunteer button and let us know how you would like to get involved.

Evening Chats

We will be having evening chats every Wednesday and Thursday this month. Our chat room will be open for those who just want to come and chat and fellowship online with other Christians. Chat room will open at 7:00pm.

Ideas

We are looking for ideas for our second quarter community project. Please email us your ideas jesuscousin@ymail.com
 

Popular Posts

Im Jesus Cousin Copyright © 2010 Yesmam.net