About Jesus C.O.U.sins

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blindfold



One thing I found is when it comes to following God, it takes having some faith. It takes fully submitting in Him. It takes believing that He won't lead you wrong. Its almost as if He says "here, put this blind fold on and I will tell you where to go". I'm sure I am not the only person that has some difficulty doing that. Since the year started however, I prayed that I could get to that point where I know I am trusting solely on God and not doing my own thing. Because of my prayers, I found that God has put me in situations that required a far greater strength than my own. It was something only the Lord could handle.
Going through those experiences only made me see how GREAT God is. He is wonderful, trustworthy, and I will praise his name forever. I do not know of one man on this Earth who is able to do the things God can do. If you are depending on a man to pay your bills, stop right now. If you are depending on a woman to show you some type of comfort, stop right now.
It is time for you to accept the blindfold and say yes God I will follow you. I will wait until I hear your voice, then I will move. Like I said, its not easy, but once God is fully in control of your life....you know life will be okay.

James 4

Get Serious

1 -2Where do you think all these appalling wars and quarrels come from? Do you think they just happen? Think again. They come about because you want your own way, and fight for it deep inside yourselves. You lust for what you don't have and are willing to kill to get it. You want what isn't yours and will risk violence to get your hands on it.

2 -3You wouldn't think of just asking God for it, would you? And why not? Because you know you'd be asking for what you have no right to. You're spoiled children, each wanting your own way.

4 -6You're cheating on God. If all you want is your own way, flirting with the world every chance you get, you end up enemies of God and his way. And do you suppose God doesn't care? The proverb has it that "he's a fiercely jealous lover." And what he gives in love is far better than anything else you'll find. It's common knowledge that "God goes against the willful proud; God gives grace to the willing humble."

7 -10So let God work his will in you. Yell a loud no to the Devil and watch him scamper. Say a quiet yes to God and he'll be there in no time. Quit dabbling in sin. Purify your inner life. Quit playing the field. Hit bottom, and cry your eyes out. The fun and games are over. Get serious, really serious. Get down on your knees before the Master; it's the only way you'll get on your feet.

11 -12Don't bad-mouth each other, friends. It's God's Word, his Message, his Royal Rule, that takes a beating in that kind of talk. You're supposed to be honoring the Message, not writing graffiti all over it. God is in charge of deciding human destiny. Who do you think you are to meddle in the destiny of others?


Until Next Time...

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Foot Work

Our new community project for the 1st Quarter will be "Foot Work" Our goal is to supply 50 pairs of new shoes for those searching or headed back to work. We want to supply comfortable working shoes and remind other C.O.U.sins to allow God to order their steps in His word. We need brand new or barely worn shoes to make this a success. Would you like to be involved? Click our volunteer button and let us know how you would like to get involved.

Evening Chats

We will be having evening chats every Wednesday and Thursday this month. Our chat room will be open for those who just want to come and chat and fellowship online with other Christians. Chat room will open at 7:00pm.

Ideas

We are looking for ideas for our second quarter community project. Please email us your ideas jesuscousin@ymail.com
 

Popular Posts

Im Jesus Cousin Copyright © 2010 Yesmam.net