About Jesus C.O.U.sins

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Healing Prayer for Past Hurts



"A Healing Prayer for Past Hurts"


Lord Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my Past memory today. There has been a number of years that things have hurt me. Troubled my heart and soul. Every hurt that has ever been done to me in my body or my emotions, please heal those hurts. Every hurt that I have knowingly or unknowingly caused to another person, bring healing to that hurt too. Also heal the hurts that I knowingly did. Help me to remember them so that I may ask for healing to take place.
Please Lord, give me strength to look at those memories with courage. Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, show me. If I need to go to another person because they are still suffering from my part, let me become aware of that person in my memory. As I do remember, help me to be humble and ask for forgiveness. I choose to "forgive" the hurts that are done to me. My tongue will say that I forgive and make my mind and heart come into line with your Word.
I also ask to be forgiven of the sins and wrongs that I have done. Please remove whatever bitterness and unforgiveness may still be in my heart, Lord. I don't need to walk around with that is my life. Fill me with your love and peace. Let me see my brothers and sisters through your eyes Jesus, not mine. Let me look at everyone with all of the Love that I can.
Help me to put a guard over my mouth everyday, so that I may always glorify you. Let me be a true Christian witness of your love in me. Please help me to bring about healing in the hearts of all that I see throughout my days. I love you Lord so much and I am grateful to you because you love me. You make me feel special and at peace. Thank you Lord and in your name Jesus. Amen

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Foot Work

Our new community project for the 1st Quarter will be "Foot Work" Our goal is to supply 50 pairs of new shoes for those searching or headed back to work. We want to supply comfortable working shoes and remind other C.O.U.sins to allow God to order their steps in His word. We need brand new or barely worn shoes to make this a success. Would you like to be involved? Click our volunteer button and let us know how you would like to get involved.

Evening Chats

We will be having evening chats every Wednesday and Thursday this month. Our chat room will be open for those who just want to come and chat and fellowship online with other Christians. Chat room will open at 7:00pm.

Ideas

We are looking for ideas for our second quarter community project. Please email us your ideas jesuscousin@ymail.com
 

Popular Posts

Im Jesus Cousin Copyright © 2010 Yesmam.net